Oct 30, 2017
Reading time
2 minutes
Download the article
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Nails Inc founder to launch make-up brand

Oct 30, 2017

A new make-up brand focused on innovation and founded by Thea Green, the woman behind Nails Inc, is set to launch in November.

Inc.redible Cosmetics

Called Inc.redible, the new make-up label will expand Green’s nail bar chain, which is known for developing innovative products such as the world’s first spray on nail polish, and take advantage of its trend and colour expertise to create full beauty range.

Hero products will include a lip balm with real flowers suspended in gel, metallic lip foils and a unicorn-inspired lip gloss.

Speaking to the Telegraph, Green said: “We could have just matched lipsticks to our existing Nails Inc range of colours, but that would have been quite limiting and not exciting enough. Instead we wanted to have wearable trends so women can be in fashion, without feeling foolish.

“Social media has made customers so much more knowledgeable about trends and products. As a result, it has made it very difficult for large cosmetic companies to keep up with trends as they are constantly behind. Instead, if you are launching new innovations, you’re the one driving the trend.”

According to an Instagram post, the brand will launch on 2 November and will be available at selected retailers globally. Major retailers such as Asos, Feelunique, Boots in the UK and Sephora in the US are understood to be confirmed as its launch partners.

The new brand will be tied to Nails Inc and will help drive growth in the product category, with product revenue expected to account for 70% of all sales. The other 30% is forecasted to come from nail salons.

According to reports, the price points for Inc.reible will be lower than for Nails Inc, with the majority of products expected to cost from £8 to £10.

Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.